Products & Services
CDL-A Driver - San Antonio, TX / Dilley, TX
This position is responsible for the delivery of frac sand using company equipment. Drivers are required to possess a valid CDL-A license and must have a minimum of one year verifiable tractor trailer experience within the last three years. All drivers must be available and willing to work all shifts including off hours, nights, weekends and holidays and must be willing to travel intra state based on customers requirement.
All drivers must be available to work all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Dispatcher - Fort Worth, TX
JOB SUMMARY Administration of the dispatch process through the exercise of specific skills and independent judgment relating to daily operations and company requirements. Demonstration of critical thinking by using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to new or existing issues in daily operations.
SUMMARY of ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
(This is a representative list of the duties required of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.)
• Constantly and consistently communicates with the customer to ensure accurate planning, scheduling, and resolution of all customer requirements and concerns in a professional, accurate and expeditious manner.
• Communicates with the customer to ensure awareness of all pick-up and/or delivery times and special instructions.
• Communicates with drivers and Site Supervisors to ensure awareness of all pick-up and/or delivery times and special instructions.
• Communicates to the Terminal Managers status reports for driver issues, customer issues, and daily workloads.
• Plans, evaluates, and monitors driver schedules and hours of service to ensure DOT compliance and workload balance.
• Assesses, determines and communicates need for driver reassignments in case of delays, detention, breakdowns or interruptions to service.
• Prepares daily work and run schedules.
• Monitors location of drivers and unit locations through use of computerized GPS satellite system.
• Minimum two years' experience in transportation dispatch and customer service required.
• Excellent critical thinking, problem resolution and communication skills required.
• Excellent skills in independent judgment and decision-making while considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to the customer and to the company.
• Ability to effectively manage time, solve problems and perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment under strict timeframes.
• Ability to compile and interpret data.
• Ability to act independently and with minimal supervision in making workload and allocation decisions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel; keyboarding and typing skills required.
• Ability to use company-provided cell phones, I-phones and computers to communicate with customers, drivers, Site Supervisors, and other co-workers and managers.
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time.
• Must be willing to work different shifts, including weekends on a rotating schedule as needed, to cover hours of normal operation.
High School/GED Diploma
Products & Services
© 2018 Vista Proppants and Logistics. All rights reserved.